Term of endearment for close friends, loved ones, pets, or, of course, your bubbie, babushka literally means grandmother.
Babushka (rus. "бабушка" - grandmother, old woman), babooshka, babouchka or baboushka may refer to:
- A Western term for a woman's headscarf tied below the chin in the Eastern European manner.
- Babushka Lady, who wore such a headscarf.
- Babushka, an alias of Russian revolutionary Catherine Breshkovsky
- Babushka doll, a common misspelling to Matryoshka doll
- Babushka Adoption Foundation
- "Babooshka" (song), a song by Kate Bush