We didn't set out to make our logo look like a tattoo: we just lucked out. Enjoy temporarily what Jews are forbidden to get permanently. These are high quality temporary tats: they can last for days. They are cool for Hanukkah even if you don't play NLTD. (But why don't you?)
Our new tattoos are larger so that you can wear them on your upper arm, nape of neck or anywhere else you please. 4" W x 3" H.
Made in the USA. See "more" for ingredients and directions. Have Fun!
Sold set of 2 for $2 or a set of 10 for $9.
Ships in 1-2 days.
Temporary Tattoos Directions:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top Sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
To Remove: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. OR Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don't apply to sensitive skin or near eyes.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Petrolatum, Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cobalt Tallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985:1), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).